|H2A| CLAN FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|H2A| CLAN FORUMS

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RUDE BEHAVIOUR

Go down 
+6
lalouss
<|H2A|>Vulture
<|H2A|>Bulldog
-Marine-
5L4UT3R
esad soldadoarg
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
esad soldadoarg

esad soldadoarg

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:25 am

HELLO ALL!!!.

I just wanted to post here since yesterday there was a player called "H2A Explosive" or something like that, while playing in XS Graphite 07 behaved in a very impolite in manner way, being disrespectful with many players, and finally insulting and disturbing us, including myself.

For further information, you can contact even XS Dejavu, XS Sniperjrm21 and Xs CDakaMaximus, who where there and almost punish him.....

It's important to be polite while playing instead of whine and tell shit. In this case, this player said "he was in a bad mood that night". I undestand someone can be on a bad mood, but there's no right to insult or being rude just for "be in the bad mood".

Try to be careful next time H2A Explosive, and so the members and leader of this Clan be aware of his impolite attitudes, that's not good a member of your Clan being impolite, it's bad for your Clan reputation.

For any concern, I'll be glad on assisting you whenever you require my help.

Many thanks

Luciano
ESAD SoldadoARG
Back to top Go down
http://www.esadclan.net
5L4UT3R
Ex-Leader
5L4UT3R

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:48 am

yeh man, i was there. but there is no reason for xplosive to act like that. thanks man
Back to top Go down
-Marine-

-Marine-

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:08 am

dude what did xplosive diarrhea do that was so bad???
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>Bulldog
Co-Leader
<|H2A|>Bulldog

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:14 am

whos explosive
Back to top Go down
-Marine-

-Marine-

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:19 am

<|H2A|>Dr Colossal wrote:
whos explosive

hes deucalion
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>Bulldog
Co-Leader
<|H2A|>Bulldog

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:22 am

lol i didnt know that Shocked
Back to top Go down
-Marine-

-Marine-

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:23 am

<|H2A|>Dr Colossal wrote:
lol i didnt know that Shocked

lol that my freind is why name changes are gay Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>Bulldog
Co-Leader
<|H2A|>Bulldog

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:25 am

lol i play with mclovin and dr colossal lol
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>Vulture
<|CLAN MEMBER|>
<|H2A|>Vulture

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:38 am

arent u cool....
Back to top Go down
lalouss
<|CLAN MEMBER|>
lalouss

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:45 am

you are right. so sorry for that man! Thanks ! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>Vulture
<|CLAN MEMBER|>
<|H2A|>Vulture

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:48 am

yeah u r right. Twisted Evil thanks for telling us and letting us know about it.
Back to top Go down
esad soldadoarg

esad soldadoarg

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:06 pm

By the way, I tell you his binds have nothing to do, they don't mind me at all......his insulting "bad mood", whining style, is not the one even noobs new members of a Clan are allowed to have....... His binds were cool, his "mood" and tongue weren't cool at all........ I hope XS Sniperjrm21 don't ban him; I talk to him yesterday about H2A Xplosive and he told me he had his last chance, if he doesn't downshift his mouth, he'll ban him according to what he told me.... I hope that there will no more "bad moods" while playing for his sake, not mine or the rest, his own sake!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>D4KO
<|CLAN MEMBER|>
<|H2A|>D4KO

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:48 pm

ty for the info. idk wth is goin' on, but, i do know that whatever disrespect and other stuff shouldn't be welcomed in sof2. not even from our own clan. i'm sry slaughter. just speakin' my mind. i do think that t2k does deserve some of the disrespect. but, think about it, are we any better than them by giving them the same treatment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.astroempires.com
esad soldadoarg

esad soldadoarg

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 4:13 am

<|H2A|>D4KO wrote:
ty for the info. idk wth is goin' on, but, i do know that whatever disrespect and other stuff shouldn't be welcomed in sof2. not even from our own clan. i'm sry slaughter. just speakin' my mind. i do think that t2k does deserve some of the disrespect. but, think about it, are we any better than them by giving them the same treatment.

It's interesting what you say <|H2A|>D4KO, but speaking my mind as you do, I guess we have to behave correctly in every server (even our own servers), don't be rude or unfriendly, don't ADMIN abuse, or even just very little details, sometimes is really annoying for the rest of the players when you say no TY at least a couple of times in a game, or when you enter or leave a game with no HI or no BYE, a salutation is also a way of showing kindness and politeness, etc. There are many ways of behaving properly, and it's cool when we do our best to try every way possible to be kind, friendly, and respectful.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>HaVoC
Admin
<|H2A|>HaVoC

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:26 pm

i can tell soldado is smart!!!
all those big words affraid
is disrespectful to me cus i dont understand em haha nah jk.
wat u guys say is tru.
Back to top Go down
https://h2aclan.forumotion.com
esad soldadoarg

esad soldadoarg

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: What's this?   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:43 pm

<|H2A|>deucalion wrote:
Ah... and if you get offended so easily, try to play 'Barbie'.
I think it is a better game for you.

I don't get that "offended" boy, but anyone will be offender of being insulted or disregarded during a game just because of a ridiculous "bad mood".
But the way, with all my utmost respect about your stupid quote "try to play Barbie": it could be a good advice for yourself, you can take care of a Barbie feeling like a sweet momma, and surely your "bad mood" (I dare to say due to your noob quotes a miserable "bad life") will disappear............

Why the impolite quote? "Ah... and if you get offended so easily, try to play 'Barbie'.I think it is a better game for you".
Be careful, I'll be watching you....... not only in the Clan servers I belong to (ESAD and my sister Clan VoD) in every server......... I'll chat, if needed, with XS Sniperjrm21, T2K Suicide, FF Zeppelin, S*S Short, JTB Swiss, or whatever Clan Leader you want since I have a good relationship with all of them....... stay calm down, don't worry and be happy...... and be careful..... just "downshift a little bit your car, if you don't do it you'll "spin off the race"

All my kindness and respect......

Your sincerely

ESAD SoldadoARG
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>Vulture
<|CLAN MEMBER|>
<|H2A|>Vulture

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:54 pm

yeah thats true
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>HaVoC
Admin
<|H2A|>HaVoC

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:23 pm

i like da way soldado speaks.
Whenever t2k r laying cheap shots at us we need luciano to go giv them a speech like dat. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://h2aclan.forumotion.com
<|H2A|>Bulldog
Co-Leader
<|H2A|>Bulldog

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 4:00 pm

YeP
Back to top Go down
esad soldadoarg

esad soldadoarg

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:31 am

<|H2A|>HaVoC wrote:
i like da way soldado speaks.
Whenever t2k r laying cheap shots at us we need luciano to go giv them a speech like dat. cheers

HAHAHA, yep........ too polite???..... LOL...... Maybe....... but remember I'm a Spanish native-speaker, I learnt English but I learnt the polite way, no slang for me, LOL........ I'd like to learn a little bit more of slang, LOL........
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>Vulture
<|CLAN MEMBER|>
<|H2A|>Vulture

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 3:40 pm

YEAH lol elephant alien
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|> RedRuM*
Leader

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 3:35 pm

-Marine- wrote:
dude what did xplosive diarrhea do that was so bad???
LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>Bulldog
Co-Leader
<|H2A|>Bulldog

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 3:39 pm

my avater is so GANGSTA
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>Vulture
<|CLAN MEMBER|>
<|H2A|>Vulture

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:51 pm

yeahhhhh bro
Back to top Go down
<]XS[>DejaVu

<]XS[>DejaVu

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:23 pm

ESAD stop cry and come play geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RUDE BEHAVIOUR
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next