|H2A| CLAN FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|H2A| CLAN FORUMS

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RUDE BEHAVIOUR

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
esad soldadoarg

esad soldadoarg

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:22 am

HELLO ALL!!!.

I just wanted to post here since yesterday there was a player called "H2A Explosive" or something like that, while playing in XS Graphite 07 behaved in a very impolite in manner way, being disrespectful with many players, and finally insulting and disturbing us, including myself.

For further information, you can contact even XS Dejavu, XS Sniperjrm21 and Xs CDakaMaximus, who where there and almost punish him.....

It's important to be polite while playing instead of whine and tell shit. In this case, this player said "he was in a bad mood that night". I undestand someone can be on a bad mood, but there's no right to insult or being rude just for "be in the bad mood".

Try to be careful next time H2A Explosive, and so the members and leader of this Clan be aware of his impolite attitudes, that's not good a member of your Clan being impolite, it's bad for your Clan reputation.

For any concern, I'll be glad on assisting you whenever you require my help.

Many thanks

Luciano
ESAD SoldadoARG
Back to top Go down
http://www.esadclan.net
<|H2A|>Bulldog
Co-Leader
<|H2A|>Bulldog

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:12 am

whos explosive? lol ive nevr met him
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>HaVoC
Admin
<|H2A|>HaVoC

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:43 pm

haha i just realised who xplosive is lol.
u kno who it is collo.
i thought it was one of the new guys but i got them mixed up lol.
soldado prob just didnt like his binds lol!
Back to top Go down
https://h2aclan.forumotion.com
<|H2A|>Bulldog
Co-Leader
<|H2A|>Bulldog

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:39 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
esad soldadoarg

esad soldadoarg

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:04 pm

<|H2A|>HaVoC wrote:
haha i just realised who xplosive is lol.
u kno who it is collo.
i thought it was one of the new guys but i got them mixed up lol.
soldado prob just didnt like his binds lol!

LOL, his binds have nothing to so, they don't mind me at all......his insulting "bad mood", whining style, is not the one even noobs new members of a Clan are allowed to have....... His binds were cool, his "mood" and tongue weren't cool at all........ I hope XS Sniperjrm21 don't ban him; I talk to him yesterday about H2A Xplosive and he told me he had his last chance, if he doesn't downshift his mouth, he'll ban him according to what he told me.... I hope that there will no more "bad moods" while playing for his sake, not mine or the rest, his own sake!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
esad soldadoarg

esad soldadoarg

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 9:29 pm

<|H2A|>deucalion wrote:
Ah... and if you get offended so easily, try to play 'Barbie'.
I think it is a better game for you.

I don't get that "offended" boy, but anyone will be offender of being insulted or disregarded during a game just because of a ridiculous "bad mood".
But the way, with all my utmost respect about your stupid quote "try to play Barbie": it could be a good advice for yourself, you can take care of a Barbie feeling like a sweet momma, and surely your "bad mood" (I dare to say due to your noob quotes a miserable "bad life") will disappear............

Why the impolite quote? "Ah... and if you get offended so easily, try to play 'Barbie'.I think it is a better game for you".
Be careful, I'll be watching you....... not only in the Clan servers I belong to (ESAD and my sister Clan VoD) in every server......... I'll chat, if needed, with XS Sniperjrm21, T2K Suicide, FF Zeppelin, S*S Short, JTB Swiss, or whatever Clan Leader you want since I have a good relationship with all of them....... stay calm down, don't worry and be happy...... and be careful..... just "downshift a little bit your car, if you don't do it you'll "spin off the race"

All my kindness and respect......

Your sincerely

ESAD SoldadoARG
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>Vulture
<|CLAN MEMBER|>
<|H2A|>Vulture

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:02 pm

true true need respect in this game.
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>HaVoC
Admin
<|H2A|>HaVoC

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:28 pm

yep i feel ya Arrow
Back to top Go down
https://h2aclan.forumotion.com
<|H2A|>Bulldog
Co-Leader
<|H2A|>Bulldog

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 4:10 pm

ya mean?
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>D4KO
<|CLAN MEMBER|>
<|H2A|>D4KO

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:19 am

i agree with vult. u do need respect in this game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.astroempires.com
<|H2A|>Vulture
<|CLAN MEMBER|>
<|H2A|>Vulture

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:02 pm

YES U DO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RUDE BEHAVIOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUDE BEHAVIOUR   RUDE BEHAVIOUR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RUDE BEHAVIOUR
Page 1 of 1