|H2A| CLAN FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|H2A| CLAN FORUMS

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dr colossal wants to join

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
<|H2A|>Bulldog
Co-Leader
<|H2A|>Bulldog

Dr colossal wants to join Empty
PostSubject: Dr colossal wants to join   Dr colossal wants to join Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 9:25 am

hey fellas, im dr colossal i wanna join he clan because its ownage and my cousin is in it, havoc

cheers seeyas on the battle field
Back to top Go down
5L4UT3R
Ex-Leader
5L4UT3R

PostSubject: Re: Dr colossal wants to join   Dr colossal wants to join Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 9:59 am

hey all he normally went by the name <(TK)>Colossal. but t2k didnt show him any interest so he deice to come here and wants to join. i must say he is a good player, he has his good and bad days like any1 else.
i think we should let him in.
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>Bulldog
Co-Leader
<|H2A|>Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Dr colossal wants to join   Dr colossal wants to join Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 12:15 pm

ty man, also about t2k mmost of them give u no respect for trying for the clan, eg i say bye to them and only the non t2k members say bye back. u get little respect from them until u get ur 2, slaughter has been welcoming and very nice saying those compliments

i put some screen shots on the screenshot section although i was versing a few noobs and bots i usally finish a winning game in 5-7min usally 5or 6
Back to top Go down
5L4UT3R
Ex-Leader
5L4UT3R

PostSubject: Re: Dr colossal wants to join   Dr colossal wants to join Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 1:48 pm

yeh man. i personally dont like t2k, they always talk shit, they say we copied there tags, if u keep ownin em' some of them call you a hacker. sucks man. i think t2k is not for you bro.
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>HaVoC
Admin
<|H2A|>HaVoC

PostSubject: Re: Dr colossal wants to join   Dr colossal wants to join Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 2:04 pm

ya man this guys a sik dog and he was wit me and had my bak when we used to be in sfr.
Good player 2 LOL
I VOTE YES
Back to top Go down
https://h2aclan.forumotion.com
5L4UT3R
Ex-Leader
5L4UT3R

PostSubject: Re: Dr colossal wants to join   Dr colossal wants to join Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 3:01 pm

welcome to clan boys. another brother group in h2a, dr. colossal n vulture, and bongwater and rasta. cool.
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>Bulldog
Co-Leader
<|H2A|>Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Dr colossal wants to join   Dr colossal wants to join Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 3:04 pm

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo im in!!!! woooo woooo wooo, thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
5L4UT3R
Ex-Leader
5L4UT3R

PostSubject: Re: Dr colossal wants to join   Dr colossal wants to join Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 3:04 pm

yeh dude. do u have msn.
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>Bulldog
Co-Leader
<|H2A|>Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Dr colossal wants to join   Dr colossal wants to join Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 3:07 pm

yeah i do but i use it shit all coz i play sof but here it is anyway

the_unknown001@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
5L4UT3R
Ex-Leader
5L4UT3R

PostSubject: Re: Dr colossal wants to join   Dr colossal wants to join Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 3:09 pm

altight thanks man. i just wanted to see if u needed any help with names
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>Bulldog
Co-Leader
<|H2A|>Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Dr colossal wants to join   Dr colossal wants to join Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 3:12 pm

nah i know how to do binds without text, i know how to do funky name maker, and i think i know how to do it with binds so im all good

hopefully we get a new computer soon coz the 1 that is laggy and jumpy is like 6years old. thats why i try play on my bros laptop but if we are both on... then i got shitty computer lol
Back to top Go down
5L4UT3R
Ex-Leader
5L4UT3R

PostSubject: Re: Dr colossal wants to join   Dr colossal wants to join Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 3:16 pm

ohk then sweet as. oh ratshit, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr colossal wants to join   Dr colossal wants to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr colossal wants to join
Page 1 of 1