|H2A| CLAN FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|H2A| CLAN FORUMS

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you want a Reputable GAME SERVER with no bs just read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jrm22

If you want a Reputable GAME SERVER with no bs just read Empty
PostSubject: If you want a Reputable GAME SERVER with no bs just read   If you want a Reputable GAME SERVER with no bs just read Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:01 pm

Most of you guys already know me as I rent to a few sof2 clans on V1.00 and I did rent H2A a server in the past..

I am from http://www.xtremesoldiersgroup.com the LDR / Founder of a Sof2 elite clan and I have been playing Sof2 for 7+ years since the test demo came out. I have been running game servers for 8+ years I rent a whole dedicated box from a company and I rent out game servers to my friends and co-gaming friends..

The dedicated server is a Q6600 Quad core with 4 GB RAM. I have so much room left on the box its not even funny.

I will do a special deal right now as I need more customers. For the first month I will do $1.30 a slot but after the first month it will go back up to the normal $1.50 a slot price. If you want more than 1 server I will work with you. If you try out my services I am sure you will stay with me. Lowpings.net etc are not that great, me and a lot of my gaming friends have tried just about every company out there but I decided to do my own thing.

I will not scam you I can get a reputable clan to rep me as they have been with me for awhile now.

I only accept paypal as it is secure and you can always get that money back if you have a problem ever as I highly doubt you will.

You will get your own control panel and full access just like every other game provider.

my email is honda200032002@yahoo.com and it is my MSN messenger also..

Just give me a im or email and I will get back with you..

Check out my site as well.

I also can run just about any game out there.. I have just about all of the game install files for any game with dedicated server support..
Back to top Go down

If you want a Reputable GAME SERVER with no bs just read
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|H2A| CLAN FORUMS :: General Posting :: Post whatever You Want here-
Jump to: