|H2A| CLAN FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|H2A| CLAN FORUMS

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CONGRATS <|H2A|>HAVOC!!! WINNER OF XS TOURNY

Go down 
+3
<|H2A|>Vulture
5L4UT3R
-Marine-
7 posters
AuthorMessage
-Marine-

-Marine-

CONGRATS <|H2A|>HAVOC!!! WINNER OF XS TOURNY Empty
PostSubject: CONGRATS <|H2A|>HAVOC!!! WINNER OF XS TOURNY   CONGRATS <|H2A|>HAVOC!!! WINNER OF XS TOURNY Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 5:23 am

the winner of the "<]XS[>Last Man Standing| tournament goes out to... <|H2A|>HAVOC!!!! WOOOOOO!!! LETS ALL GIVE HAVOC A BIG HUGE CONGRATS GUYS!!!

please come to the newer and better tourny i will be hosting.. it will be much bigger and badder! plus winner gets free 16man server! from Snipejrm20s prize offer!! also in the next tourny there will be no players eliminated and there will be no 1 v 1 either from the to p2 players...

im sorry but i cant give it all away Very Happy!! u guys will enjoy our big tourny Very Happy.

ill give details later when i host it Wink.

here is how the points went .. top 3 people...

1st place <|H2A|>HaVoc - 219 points
2nd place - F@ST RYAN - 218 points
3rd place - <(T2K)>BoBo - 216 points

1 v 1 challenege

HaVoc VS RYAN

HAVOC WINS!!!!!!!

1st round
CONGRATS <|H2A|>HAVOC!!! WINNER OF XS TOURNY Xstourny1ra6

2nd round
CONGRATS <|H2A|>HAVOC!!! WINNER OF XS TOURNY Xstourny2rg8

3rd round the 1 v 1
CONGRATS <|H2A|>HAVOC!!! WINNER OF XS TOURNY Xstourny3rf2
Back to top Go down
5L4UT3R
Ex-Leader
5L4UT3R

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS <|H2A|>HAVOC!!! WINNER OF XS TOURNY   CONGRATS <|H2A|>HAVOC!!! WINNER OF XS TOURNY Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 5:32 am

YO man congrats on the big win. u did us good bro. thanks marine for the organisation, and being the host of the tourney, much appreciated bro. cant wait for the next tourney. ok boys i want as many of yous to enter the next tourney. a big prize at stake. FREE 16man server for 1 month. oh yeh BTW i was T-Ba!N. if i had better rig i think i may have been up there, but never know could have been.
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>Vulture
<|CLAN MEMBER|>
<|H2A|>Vulture

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS <|H2A|>HAVOC!!! WINNER OF XS TOURNY   CONGRATS <|H2A|>HAVOC!!! WINNER OF XS TOURNY Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:20 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO go HaVoC haha u won sukka.
thanks for organising the scrim marine!!!

damn that ryan guy is pretty good Smile

wat time u do thje scrim havoc?

keep it real
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>HaVoC
Admin
<|H2A|>HaVoC

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS <|H2A|>HAVOC!!! WINNER OF XS TOURNY   CONGRATS <|H2A|>HAVOC!!! WINNER OF XS TOURNY Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 10:21 am

thx 4 setting it up marine it was heaps good bro, liked how it was a couple of maps so if u had a bad one u stil had a chance to come bak.
and Ya that ryan guy is awesome vult, i just had to giv him a few EAT LEAD SUKKA to put him off his game lol!
It was 7 am 4 us man, so wasnt to bad.
Back to top Go down
https://h2aclan.forumotion.com
-Marine-

-Marine-

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS <|H2A|>HAVOC!!! WINNER OF XS TOURNY   CONGRATS <|H2A|>HAVOC!!! WINNER OF XS TOURNY Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 10:29 am

yo HaVoc round up as many guys as u can for the big XS tourny that i have planned, you are the offical champion of the first XS tournament, congrats buddy!!!

but the big XS tournament is gonna be more intense LOL...

well round up ur men bro because... free 16 man server for 1 month if u win! the more H2A the higher the chance Wink.

nicely done on doing H2A proud bud Smile. u set ur clans name AWESOME... u even beat the T2Ks that entered!

big congrats Wink/
Back to top Go down
5L4UT3R
Ex-Leader
5L4UT3R

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS <|H2A|>HAVOC!!! WINNER OF XS TOURNY   CONGRATS <|H2A|>HAVOC!!! WINNER OF XS TOURNY Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:31 am

yeh man u are the official winner of the xs tourney.
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>HaVoC
Admin
<|H2A|>HaVoC

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS <|H2A|>HAVOC!!! WINNER OF XS TOURNY   CONGRATS <|H2A|>HAVOC!!! WINNER OF XS TOURNY Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:55 am

ya well havta get as many h2a in it as we can, its a good experience to be in one and its heaps fun.
Ape and Anima will be in da next one so it will be intense between those 2 lol.
Fight for 3rd!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://h2aclan.forumotion.com
<|H2A|> PO!5O/V
<|CLAN MEMBER|>
<|H2A|> PO!5O/V

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS <|H2A|>HAVOC!!! WINNER OF XS TOURNY   CONGRATS <|H2A|>HAVOC!!! WINNER OF XS TOURNY Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:45 pm

Well <| H2A |> HaVoc giving congratulations strong man

queen queen queen cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
lalouss
<|CLAN MEMBER|>
lalouss

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS <|H2A|>HAVOC!!! WINNER OF XS TOURNY   CONGRATS <|H2A|>HAVOC!!! WINNER OF XS TOURNY Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 8:47 pm

VERY NICE HAVOC !! <|H2A|> IS HERE FOR ASSASSINATE
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|> RedRuM*
Leader

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS <|H2A|>HAVOC!!! WINNER OF XS TOURNY   CONGRATS <|H2A|>HAVOC!!! WINNER OF XS TOURNY Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:15 am

cheers Put em up 4 yo boy HaVoC. I've seen the screens. He singlehandedly put the "<|H2A|>" name to the top.. cheers Holy shit, I cant belive it. cheers Put em up again 4 yo boy <]XS[> Marine and tha whole <]XS[> crew. Big ups To Sniperjrm20, I dont think any of the tourney would b possible without him. He's doin it BIG 4 SOF fans. @88.

I wasnt able to enter the tourney myself cuz I havn't been visiting the forums much,but that's gatta change. I'll Def. be in the next 1, Reppin 4 <|H2A|> king S. I'll C U all on tha Field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATS <|H2A|>HAVOC!!! WINNER OF XS TOURNY   CONGRATS <|H2A|>HAVOC!!! WINNER OF XS TOURNY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONGRATS <|H2A|>HAVOC!!! WINNER OF XS TOURNY
Page 1 of 1