|H2A| CLAN FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|H2A| CLAN FORUMS

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<]XS[> Marines tutorial

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
<|H2A|>Bulldog
Co-Leader
<|H2A|>Bulldog

<]XS[> Marines tutorial Empty
PostSubject: <]XS[> Marines tutorial   <]XS[> Marines tutorial Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 5:26 am

ok guys this is a rather long tutorial also but its more important then the first!! this is ingame information how to be good!

(once again i hope this benefits ppl now and in the future)

OK! now im gonna talk about some ingame stuff! how to be pro ingame (remember practice makes perfect) u wont be pro right away, keep practiceing tho, u will be there soon.

HERE ARE SOME THINGS U SHOULD TO KNOW TO BE A GREAT PLAYER AT SOF2!!!

CAMPING IS NO GOOD-> Camping is no good!!! and i mean.. NO GOOD! DO NOT CAMP! camping is when u stay in one spot and camp there too try to kill other ppl.. I will tell you this.. no matter how hard u try at camping.. You wiill NEVER win a game..NEVER.. so please dont camp.. if u want to be a good player. also camping is hated by all the good players of SOF2 and is NOT allowed on the XS server. so keep it moving and u will be a good player soon. with more practice u will find that ur improveing urself day by day or week by week.. sum people learn faster then others.

JUMPING -> Jumping is a good technicque to use. You wil get hit less by jumping, remember always keep it moving when ur trying to kill someone, never stand in one spot, (jump, move around, Lean and croutch) these make u a great player!! u must follow this if u wish too get good at SOF2. basically make urself a hard target to hit and the more u practice this, the better u wil get and the faster u will be.

LEANING AND CROUTCHING -> yea just like i mentioned above leaning and croutching is another VERY good technique to use in battle, you will be a hard target to hit!! so if u dont liek jumping and such, then try this, (rapidly press the left and right lean keys whiel croutching and keeping ur mouse on the target at all causes) remember! keep it moving always dont take a break! leaning does not always have to be for around corners it can be used while avoiding bullets too trust me, try it

"LEANING AND CROUTCHING" WORK BEST WHEN THE ENEMY IS FARTHER FROM YOU

"JUMPING" WORKS BEST WHEN THE ENEMY IS CLOSER TO YOU LIKE PRACTICALY IN FRONT OF UR FACE

COMBINE THEM BOTH FOR BEST RESULTS. AND USE THEM WHEN EVER YOU FEEL (CLOSE OR FAR)

JUST KEEP IT MOVING AT ALL CAUSES AND UR FINE.

HEALTH/ARMOR -> ok.. one of the most important things in SOF2 the health and armor packs, if ur health/armor is LOW run too a health/armor pack immediately!! if ur having trouble killing someone dont be afraid to run and heal if ur loseing a battle, also hide behind objects so ur harder to hit, then when the enemy is dead run out and kill more!!! play smart, be fast, and keep it moving people!! u wil become good in no time!! just remember to get ur health and armor at all causes! this is the KEY too staying alive.

SOUND -> ok like i mentioned in part 1.. but now im gonna tell u more ingame information on Sound, OK the basics of hearing your enemy, (sound must be high for better results) make sure u take ur time too hear whats around u..and ALWAYS look behind, beside and infront of u always!! keep looking aroud while listening for people, this is a great technique to use if u wanna be the first to kill someone before they can get u!!! try to be as fast as possible. (remember to play smart)

BEST GUNS TO USE (RECOMMENDED) -> ok heres the guns i recommend u to use!

AK74 - a great powerful weapon for killing people from far and upclose! (do not use around corners.. someone with a shot gun wil kill u first..most of the time)

M4 - like the AK! its a great weapon from far BUT not as strong as the AK but hell of a faster fire rate! (do not use around corners.. someone with a shot gun wil kill u first..most of the time)

SHOTGUN -> as much as i think this gun is noob.. it comes in handy around corners, DO NOT use this gun from far.. only use when up close and going around corners.. u will kill some1 almost instantly all the time..depending on how close u shoot with it.

ok lets me explain to u how to get head shots most of the time!

HEAD SHOTS AND SHOOTING TECHNIQUES
ok if u wanna instantly kill someone, AIM FOR THE HEAD! try your best to aim as high as possible NEVER AIM LOW! (chest and higher always) if ur aiming at the chest let the recoil bring ur bullets up to head! this is a great technique to use!! to get lots of head shots. also! BURST FROM FAR AWAY! bursting from far awy while aiming for the head will get u a farrr better chance for a head shot, always burst from far away! ALWAYS! (it also helps too take SINGLE shots from far too) and when ur upclose FULL AUTO ur enemy.

GUNS TO KILL CAMPERS WITH!

MM1 NADE LAUNCHER -> well.. nades are noob ok.. i try too avoid useing nades as much as posible i hate nades.. nades have no skill.. so if u want get good at SOF2.. i suggest u use nades at a minimal.. ( 1 - 3 nades a game) but if u wanna kill a camper nade his punk ass and switch back to a better weapon (ak, m4 etc)

ROCKET LAUCHER - same goes for this newb weapon..(meant for killing those annoying no skill campers then switch back to a better weapon)

OK now i will like to say.. DO NOT CHEAT! do not download anything that gives u an advantage over some1 else, things such as, WALLHACK AND AIMBOT will get u BANNED from ANY SERVER, ESPECIALY THE <]XS]> SERVER. cheating will never get u the skills u need to be a pro.

KNOWING UR ENEMY! MOSTLY THE CAMPERS!

CAMPERS ON THE GROUND
if u see someone who likes to camp, the first minute u find him, out smart him! ok campers usualy camp in the same spot.. so throw a grade at there spot without running in there tent lol, then boom they die and u can run in the place and move on. flush out all the damn campers thats one way too kill them without having to run near there damn hideing spot. (just make sure u do not camp or u will never have good skills)

CAMPERS ABOVE (windows or anything high) NOT SNIPER TOWERS (i will explain that next)
hide behind a wall and lean then shoot them.. u kno where they are now so u can kill them fast, jus hide as much as ur body as u can and then.. shoot away! (it also helps throw a nade! the longer u hold a nade the faster it will explode when u throw it) mm1 and rocket launcher help for these kind of situation. (explained in the "guns to kill campers with" part of this tutorial)

CAMPER IN SNIER TOWERS!
Sneak up the ladder holding ur walk key, they cant hear u and boom shoot there newb ass.

-remember camping never makes u good and u wil never win a game camping or join any good clans, BUT campers are very annoying and this is why im telling you guys some advice on how to deal with them!

-to be a good player takes alot of playing and patience so if u feel like ur no good to sof2.. dont give up man, u will be a good player in good time, just keep playing and you will be good and follow my tutorial.

-try to press the keys as fast as u can and move around as fast as u can!! u will own big time! (especialy when u get better!)

NO THIRD PERSON IN XS SERVER-> third person will NOT make u better at this game (especialy in XS server).. no skill on thirdperson wat so ever and it is considered a cheat ON THE XS SERVER.. if any1 catches u, useing thirdperson u will be banned FROM THE XS SERVER.. first u wil be givin a warning. but remember u will never get better at this game by useing it in the XS server .

if u would like to use this tutorial on ur website,
U MUST ASK <]XS[>MARINE FOR HIS PERMISSION

THIS WAS MADE BY <]XS[>Marine
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|> PO!5O/V
<|CLAN MEMBER|>
<|H2A|> PO!5O/V

PostSubject: Re: <]XS[> Marines tutorial   <]XS[> Marines tutorial Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 3:23 pm

Well esplicado I agree with everything <|H2A|>Dr Colossal Wink Cool
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>Vulture
<|CLAN MEMBER|>
<|H2A|>Vulture

PostSubject: Re: <]XS[> Marines tutorial   <]XS[> Marines tutorial Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 7:09 pm

so much to read. but good tutorial ya ya Sleep haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <]XS[> Marines tutorial   <]XS[> Marines tutorial Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<]XS[> Marines tutorial
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|H2A| CLAN FORUMS :: General Posting :: Post whatever You Want here-
Jump to: