|H2A| CLAN FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|H2A| CLAN FORUMS

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I AM INTRESTED IN JOINING UR CLAN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lalouss
<|CLAN MEMBER|>
lalouss

I AM INTRESTED IN JOINING UR CLAN Empty
PostSubject: I AM INTRESTED IN JOINING UR CLAN   I AM INTRESTED IN JOINING UR CLAN Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 9:37 am

HI H2A, I AM LALOUSS, I AM 20 YEARS AGO, I LIVE IN FRANCE. i am interested in joining your clan. ive seen a couple of H2A members with some good skills. I thought i might be able to put my skills towards something good (towards your clan). i am a very loyal player, i respect others, and i play fair.
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>HaVoC
Admin
<|H2A|>HaVoC

PostSubject: Re: I AM INTRESTED IN JOINING UR CLAN   I AM INTRESTED IN JOINING UR CLAN Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 9:50 am

Hey Lalouss welcome to the forums man,
ive seen you play a few times bro and from what i rememba you are a decent player. So if you know how to post screenshots show some of your best games on the forums so every1 can see them. Ill cya on the game.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
https://h2aclan.forumotion.com
5L4UT3R
Ex-Leader
5L4UT3R

PostSubject: Re: I AM INTRESTED IN JOINING UR CLAN   I AM INTRESTED IN JOINING UR CLAN Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:48 am

hey lalouss

in the game you are called LALOUSSLEFREEZER right. if you are that person you are a really good player. i think putting your skills towards our clan would be very good, hehe. well i will put a poll up for youto join
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I AM INTRESTED IN JOINING UR CLAN   I AM INTRESTED IN JOINING UR CLAN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I AM INTRESTED IN JOINING UR CLAN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|H2A| CLAN FORUMS :: Join <|H2A|> Clan :: Want to Join <|H2A|>-
Jump to: