|H2A| CLAN FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|H2A| CLAN FORUMS

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Permission to come aboard, SIR!!

Go down 
+2
<|H2A|>HaVoC
<|H2A|> RedRuM*
6 posters
AuthorMessage
<|H2A|> RedRuM*
Leader

Permission to come aboard, SIR!! Empty
PostSubject: Permission to come aboard, SIR!!   Permission to come aboard, SIR!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:47 pm

Sup H2A, Name's Tony, I'm interested in joining "THE CLAN", oh who am i kidding "LET ME IN".!! joking lol! but i seriously wanna join. I see u guys in almost all the servers i go to 9-10 times you own ass Twisted Evil

I've been talkin to Slauter about this for a min.. "wuttup Slauter" cheers and I finally made up my mind to leave my current clan.

p.s. I'll post another 1 to describe myself.

Cya on the battlefield... Hopefully I'll be on the other side of your gunz. @88
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>HaVoC
Admin
<|H2A|>HaVoC

PostSubject: Re: Permission to come aboard, SIR!!   Permission to come aboard, SIR!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 7:15 pm

hey tony,
welcome to forums man Very Happy
Wat clan were u in bro? and wat name do u use in game?
Back to top Go down
https://h2aclan.forumotion.com
5L4UT3R
Ex-Leader
5L4UT3R

PostSubject: Re: Permission to come aboard, SIR!!   Permission to come aboard, SIR!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:55 am

yay finally tony.

well havoc this guy is normally on the servers that we play on. if some h2a are on show down he will go there. lol. well he was in that clan. W|F.
his name was SKULL. well i like him hes a very good player and a cool guy 2 talk 2. hes progressed alot on his skills from when he started.

lol! i know u have been specing me and getting tips lol!

yes man see u on the battlefield

@88888 lets go fuck camels. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|> PO!5O/V
<|CLAN MEMBER|>
<|H2A|> PO!5O/V

PostSubject: Re: Permission to come aboard, SIR!!   Permission to come aboard, SIR!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:49 pm

ok tony vote yes pirat lol!
Back to top Go down
5L4UT3R
Ex-Leader
5L4UT3R

PostSubject: Re: Permission to come aboard, SIR!!   Permission to come aboard, SIR!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:07 am

I SAY YES.

hes really good.
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>HaVoC
Admin
<|H2A|>HaVoC

PostSubject: Re: Permission to come aboard, SIR!!   Permission to come aboard, SIR!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 4:06 pm

Stil havent seen him play??
try posting a screenie if ya can man
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>HaVoC
Admin
<|H2A|>HaVoC

PostSubject: Re: Permission to come aboard, SIR!!   Permission to come aboard, SIR!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:34 pm

saw him play a bit 2day,
looks like a decent player and a cool guy, into g music LOL
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>Vulture
<|CLAN MEMBER|>
<|H2A|>Vulture

PostSubject: Re: Permission to come aboard, SIR!!   Permission to come aboard, SIR!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:46 pm

lol welcome to the clan tony

r u skull duggery 101?

yo
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|> RedRuM*
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Permission to come aboard, SIR!!   Permission to come aboard, SIR!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 11:30 pm

Sorry bout tha absence guys, work is a mutha Mad . Thanx All, Slauter.. Do you have a camel? lol! . When i played Havoc on XS I wasn't in my game, We'd Pause to chat and when sum1 goes by we kill and the go back to the chatting,lol.. I've been hoping to join this clan, I see not just talen , but ppl who havn't got their head up their (_!_)... And Havoc, I WAS Skull Duggurey, u can even see me specin in one of slauter's screenies, lol, But i don't steal the moves...Sh*t..they are hard to do. lol!

One defining thing I would have to say about myself is that I can't live without music, but it's not just rap. to name a few Raggae #1 Roots and Dancehall. Classical, R&B, some rock, almost anythig but Country and
---EMO??--- wtf. lol. I was born in Nairobi, Kenya and now live in N. Carolina, been in the u.s. for about 14 yrs. I'm 20 yrs old and as you guessed, a 4 eva SOF fan. It's all about tha straps baby. lol

Any Questions or anything you guys want to talk about, you can IM me at tcyther@live.com, cuz H2A sounds like a good group of peeps Very Happy

P.S. I have some screenies of --SWEET OWNAGE-- in sum of my best games but i'm not clear on how to upload the 4 u guys 2 see. If sum1 could help with that I'd appriciate it alot.. Thanx again H2A. afro
Back to top Go down
5L4UT3R
Ex-Leader
5L4UT3R

PostSubject: Re: Permission to come aboard, SIR!!   Permission to come aboard, SIR!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 12:49 am

ok go into the screenshot section and read the must read if want to upload screenie, ok.
that will give u all the help u need, AIGHT.

NO i dont have a camel toe, oh i mean a camel. lol!

WOOOO g's will own EMOS lol.
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>Bulldog
Co-Leader
<|H2A|>Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Permission to come aboard, SIR!!   Permission to come aboard, SIR!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:31 am

areeeee we were playing t2k in that scrim u were as redrum

me and aow zack and u

close to winning

lost by 3 in elim
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|> RedRuM*
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Permission to come aboard, SIR!!   Permission to come aboard, SIR!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 2:53 am

<|H2A|>5L4UT3R wrote:
ok go into the screenshot section and read the must read if want to upload screenie, ok.
that will give u all the help u need, AIGHT.

NO i dont have a camel toe, oh i mean a camel. lol!

WOOOO g's will own EMOS lol.
!LOL! !LOL!
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|> RedRuM*
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Permission to come aboard, SIR!!   Permission to come aboard, SIR!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 2:56 am

<|H2A|>Dr Colossal wrote:
areeeee we were playing t2k in that scrim u were as redrum

me and aow zack and u

close to winning

lost by 3 in elim
Sup Doc. I was talkin about 1 of Slauter's games where I was in spec. cyclops
Back to top Go down
5L4UT3R
Ex-Leader
5L4UT3R

PostSubject: Re: Permission to come aboard, SIR!!   Permission to come aboard, SIR!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 6:28 am

Yo havoc.

Yes or No?
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>HaVoC
Admin
<|H2A|>HaVoC

PostSubject: Re: Permission to come aboard, SIR!!   Permission to come aboard, SIR!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 12:14 pm

ya i voted yes,
this is redrum right?
Back to top Go down
5L4UT3R
Ex-Leader
5L4UT3R

PostSubject: Re: Permission to come aboard, SIR!!   Permission to come aboard, SIR!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 12:32 pm

ya
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>HaVoC
Admin
<|H2A|>HaVoC

PostSubject: Re: Permission to come aboard, SIR!!   Permission to come aboard, SIR!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 12:42 pm

K cool, ur added to clan list man, so now you can see all the clan only stuff, welcome to clan and goodjob in scrim today.
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|> RedRuM*
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Permission to come aboard, SIR!!   Permission to come aboard, SIR!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 2:23 pm

@87 Twisted Evil lol, just wanted to tie up the loose ends. He B me and I am him. afro When first started MP I was Duke Nukem, then Skull Duggurey 101, Then Now well u noe. Smile
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>Vulture
<|CLAN MEMBER|>
<|H2A|>Vulture

PostSubject: Re: Permission to come aboard, SIR!!   Permission to come aboard, SIR!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 10:16 am

hahaha dukem nukem that mother fucker lol it u all that time.

u always killed me and i got pissed off lol Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil afro geek scratch study study elephant king king farao santa geek Sleep rabbit pig tongue Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Permission to come aboard, SIR!!   Permission to come aboard, SIR!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Permission to come aboard, SIR!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|H2A| CLAN FORUMS :: Join <|H2A|> Clan :: Want to Join <|H2A|>-
Jump to: