|H2A| CLAN FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|H2A| CLAN FORUMS

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTF is up with this.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
5L4UT3R
Ex-Leader
5L4UT3R

WTF is up with this. Empty
PostSubject: WTF is up with this.   WTF is up with this. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:46 am

hey does anyone have this problem. when they are writing a post they submit it or send it then like this fucked up code comes up with heaps of symbols and squares and letters like it looks like a code. then it makes u double post.

ANYONE AT ALL. comes up with this shit.

Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-r‹´XmoÛ6þ^`ÿÓ°4&Ë/qÒÆ/C“¶k°¤ËÖÛ0 %$¶©’”]ýñ;R’cËvšY[¸&<>÷Üïèñ÷/~;¿ùûú%y}suI®ß]^œÏ‚?çAðâæE%8êt{äFQ¡™aRP/ßxÓqfrNb¦&7Ê#œŠt⁰ ñtœƒ¡$3¦ðácÉæ/’€0¾Yà‘z4ñ |2U6"QF•3aZúOŸŸù=o‡‰­©èJÅ'A¡dÈ!×~r,Lâ3í—…¿`&óM†Óëwð¤N}Tl˜á0½‰T9µ¦ƒjjÌ™ø@ð‰§Í’ãYÆ#<ñ‚ÁÀGƒ;‘Ö±¦Ô¸q0ëH±Â¬KÞÓ9­f=¢U„*ÞëÙà$Ñy¯GP ñKE\(ã% iô!U²ñijƟ E·“J™rèD2XNSÐ?œ àôó…ÿWÿÍñ¯úìªûùê´Þ’±4CÇÄ>Õÿ1¡;Ï’±S ™GÂ4’\¢8>Ã$A›3»îú¹Àaâþxd^c€œ zJÍ­©²°¶Ðé8BŸ€B~)zƒDžxÖ(Ü tûoâ=µ'DÀ¹.hÄlÕã‚Ʊ÷p"”*ee¨Ô*ŽÛZ½æ´Zo¯Ûýñ+Šw륜¥CÕ™àmª›×ÂœÅ1gzLÄðÉFN²<­¼\»ÇGÝNÁ")ã•ãÒj:=ü›Ìt&M>>;é£~ç}‘z„¡ãÙŒËT®E€èœ/¯ûÏ¿óËçoÈ«ßþxwõÁYCÑ =„Ö ¡ráXPÑ°•S&\„{Ó- …¸r×®Ôæ4.'¯¤*sýÝ£·2é“WV.šm‰í‡²Ö+ïßÛ-ê÷xd'éëöå Ê]^àœ- tô'4P0§ŸýTÁÒy zGÌr&Ø,±FvR–4¸¹W»•+^Ë/3Çj=¨Ø_ÁLèLJ‰:wBDAà«ç¿¯ðÙï-x¨Š²Ž3Û#RDœE˜ß‹ŒÅp˨D¸¦“‚y‰—+~=[^ć«3kÊã'OF L©I(×0zPcëƒð¶Üir%n[ý¶ž­ ¯‡•íwÞÐÓñ÷¾ÿ/JPf¶fãáãÇOFAàûÓG·öŠÅògÚ4L> •r½—ZÞ¦àj…iEÃÚT+ l©)¢â@ï4ï_‰ÛØß!ý¤Æ¾6ÕÂŽe?axµ:ì?ç2† ÄÌÔÓjL­s¯5«37͹n¦k[šqː\§µ‰äv;¡üôÀ±„@ wÄ’“· ø[–$£s B¬á¤^v락 Z&b=c¢6ÒÖ¶ÒLŒ*á€æÅH#˜¤’áññ°KÓ#À†-ê%}z ž>;> ‡JF`/•¸MÅ¥L N“È7#WGR3^½»üAþ]QòÕ…5Û•3fsâúN¬zo SD`²‘]"üÜl°6z”µzºQzû­ÒÛß[ok~»b»6ÜÑíìh#èÍ@¥Ëyßum÷ÃÞka?jÀfF“½ÆÎö»è£þ—„›­}hÑd5®M[•\ô¼o¢s«K]ñ7=¡.Fkìéc¶Z,L!Õä æ’&!€ n9ÄD—Q„²¤ä|Ù©»´êsýü†çϹ-ôȘb$™3LÚ債òŽcÚjê.¿™ ˆstí.qYMÀlÏ — rîUYòUNÇÚ()Ò5ô4ÆÜ®C¸º† ªÌÄMßÿš>·ë±Ž*]äš à5eAý4gÛ†âO@n>– eÙò„÷WEz_²ÅRÙØÅûÓ°Ð÷\.Ãv¬´æVºW)R»X,:EV„î†ëÜ kí.ìÝø’¤lÕë"ÓøS…!Es|Mâ²/¨ÜJì×n —na s<·Àf"Ä‹ [9‰žå†bÉxŒpl,jóA»“„EŸ–¤Ô`•"¢³³¹HœÓ!RLðÉ+ ZŠ'w¾Ødˆ‚ÞÖîË î)8>pìÎk¹p) Ý¡–ø‰Ø@¿ø€ ¶¸jÐa( jWË…M«_`²…T–RbSÂʼn&9E¢Ç$An!Fæ¡>ïÛ—SÒïvûA@°I\\]“,Û”„’ªêñ "ˆ¾S`Ý°nÂÛkâÃêêҭ(ò¦¯Ð[·YU%Ï—:‡Z±¯s—&v÷¨Î?r/TŽ®{Áq+·‘4¿`Õ22÷6´ñT%ž´™ãý6ÓïÜ÷`ÌCjôÆlMï[b³HïÒ·Å––:ľ áê>ÈodÕQ—lÄn߸«š¾ußÝã•’Pì]âoëÃúm²ö[’ýiÄþ¤dr>ýÿÿà˜^îë
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>Vulture
<|CLAN MEMBER|>
<|H2A|>Vulture

PostSubject: Re: WTF is up with this.   WTF is up with this. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:54 am

yeah yeah i do.

i dunno after u refresh it says save message and then it double posts it is annoying.

but it might be coz my internet is slow and shit.
ill have to wait till i get home might not happen anymore.
Back to top Go down
5L4UT3R
Ex-Leader
5L4UT3R

PostSubject: Re: WTF is up with this.   WTF is up with this. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 5:05 am

ya i refresh then it does a double post it sucks shit. its ok coz i can delete my doublr posts. lol
Back to top Go down
<|H2A|>Bulldog
Co-Leader
<|H2A|>Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: WTF is up with this.   WTF is up with this. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 5:39 am

yeah so annoying

i click back twice, doesnt double post and... yeah thats good Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF is up with this.   WTF is up with this. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF is up with this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|H2A| CLAN FORUMS :: Suggestions and Problems :: Problems-
Jump to: